- About Volunteer Expo
- For Visitors
- What's On
- Exhibitors & Partners
- Getting here
- Latest News
By submitting a booking form and attending the Event you agree that:
1. You accept these Terms and Conditions on your own behalf and on behalf of all attendees included in this booking. You undertake to ensure that all attendees are aware of and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. There are no group bookings. Bookings are on an individual basis only to allow all attendees access to the mobile event app. Each individual must register with a unique email address, therefore an email address cannot be used for more than one booking.
3. Aged 17 and under tickets are available and should be booked by an adult over the age of 18 and linked to their individual booking and email.
4. All persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
5. Rotary Events Management (GB&I) Limited (“REM”) will send you a confirmation upon receipt of your booking. You acknowledge that REM cannot be held responsible for Confirmations that are lost or stolen.
6. You will carefully check the Confirmation on receipt and notify The Event Organiser of any mistakes as soon as possible. You understand that mistakes cannot always be rectified on the day.
7. You will abide by the rules and regulations of the venue which are available at the venue and may be changed at the venue’s discretion as well as any other terms or conditions which may be included in the Confirmation or with the ticket.
8. You acknowledge that taking part in any activity taking place during the Event is entirely at your own risk, that you are fully aware of the risks and, to the extent that you are driving a vehicle, riding a bicycle or using any other equipment that was brought to the Event by you, you acknowledge that such vehicle, bicycle or equipment is in a safe and useable condition. You agree to comply with all reasonable safety and other announcements and/or directions whilst attending the Event and participating in any activity taking place during the Event.
9. REM has the right to alter or vary the programme for the Event or to reschedule or cancel all or part of the Event.
10. REM shall not be liable for consequential losses you suffer as a result of the cancellation or rescheduling, including but not limited to, accommodation costs or travel expenses. REM will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of any cancellation or rescheduling but REM does not guarantee that you will be informed of such cancellation or rescheduling before the date of the Event and it is your responsibility to ascertain whether the Event has been cancelled or rescheduled.
11. The ticket does not include anything other than attendance at the Event including, without limitation, accommodation, lunch, dinner or refreshments unless otherwise stated.
12. The Venue does not permit you to bring your own food and drink onsite. See the rules and regulations of the venue for further information.
13. You confirm that you are over 18 years old. If you wish to include any person under the age of 18 in this booking, you can do so on the registration form and you must accompany them to the event. Proof of age may be requested upon entry.
14. REM and/or the venue has the right to search all persons and personal property and refuse admission to, or eject from, the site any person who refuses to be searched by a security official.
15. REM or the venue has the right to refuse entry to the Event to any person without reason or to require them to cease participating in any activity. If you are found to be behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous, in breach of these Terms & Conditions, the rules and regulations of the venue or any instructions or directions given to you by any official at the Event, you will be ejected from the Event without refund and, if appropriate, may be reported to the police.
16. Subject to clause 17, the tickets may not be transferred to another person without written permission from the Event Organiser and may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or for any other trade purposes including, for the avoidance of any doubt, any publication via the internet or by any other means. Transfer or attempted transfer of a ticket will render the ticket void and the holder of any transferred ticket may be ejected from or refused entry to the Event. Any other breach of these Terms and Conditions is grounds for seizure or cancellation of the ticket without compensation or ejection from the Event.
17. Transfer of tickets to another person is permitted provided that you notify The Event Organiser in advance and received confirmation that a ticket has been re-issued in the other person’s name. Please note that once a ticket has been used to enter the Event, it can no longer be transferred to another person.
18. Admission to the venue and the Event is at your own risk. Neither the venue nor REM will be held liable for any loss, cost, expense, injury or damage sustained at the venue and/or the Event except in respect of death or personal injury.
19. Neither the venue nor REM has any responsibility for lost or stolen property.
20. With the exception of guide dogs, you are not permitted to bring any animals to the Event.
21. You will not put up banners, hand out flyers or otherwise trade or solicit trade at the Event without the prior consent of The Event Organiser.
22. The unauthorised use of photographic and/or any other type of recording equipment at the Event is prohibited. Tapes, films or other recordings may be destroyed.
23. The following articles are not permitted within the venue – illegal substances, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, political or offensive materials, alcohol and such other items as REM or the venue may deem to be prohibited from time to time. Any person found in possession of such items may be refused entry into, or ejected from the venue.
24. Confirmations merely give the right for the number of persons set out in the Confirmation to enter upon the stated terms. The Confirmations themselves shall remain the property of REM.
25. In order to avoid disruption to presenters and other audience members, latecomers to any lectures or demonstrations may not be admitted.
26. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
27. These Terms and Conditions may be enforced by the venue and REM’s affiliates, successors and assigns but may not otherwise be relied or enforced under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any party that is not a party to these Terms and Conditions.
28. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provisions and remainder of the agreement valid or enforceable.
29. REM reserves the right to alter or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notification and you will abide by such amended Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to check the website for the latest Terms and Conditions.
Reviewed September 2021